Friday, March 10, 2006

Maisie: Yes, it's just me again. There is SO much to report on. I think I'm going to let mom help me do it and save some for tonight. I just wanted to apologize for no posts for so long (please forgive me!) and announce that:

MY SPRING VACATION HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen (well, mostly ladies), I am one peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich, 2 episodes of The Simpsons, 4 rows, and 1 dog-walk into my vacation (that's one hour and fifty-seven minutes) and I am WAY excited for our yarn crawl (starting tomorrow, bright and early)! Stop by again tonight and we'll have much, much more info! And PICTURES of our knitting for once! On the other hand, I'm also WAY nervous as to which schools I got in to...hopefully we will know before we leave.

Let the randomness begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home