Thursday, February 23, 2006

Maisie: Woah. Sorry about the whole not-posting-for-like-forever thing. Just me right now. I have one sleeve started and the two sides finished. I can see the finish line and am working harder than ever. I am winding yarn and I have the pattern for my next big project: Rockstar by Alchemy. Pics later; I only do those with mom.


Anonymous Cara said...

It was great to meet you both and the Team Boston party! Thanks so much for coming. I'm sorry our time was cut short, but I loved meeting you guys. KNIT ON!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 1:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Julie said...

Hey...where ARE you guys? I was so excited to find this blog, as I'm a Grade 6 teacher and I teach lots of kids to knit who would love to read it. I'd love to see you guys more regularly... What's that? You have lives? Oh.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home